ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals

Cbison

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello Heisenberg
I respect & appreciate what you are doing. I have some questions which I hope you might help me with answers.

My questions are
1. Will non resolved meth crystallize
2. Does non resolved meth crystals itch or choke the throat when smoked

A friend got some meth oil not sure where he got it, I know it wasn’t synthesized with pseudoephedrine. I don’t know if a resolution was performed but what I know is that the crystallized meth itches/choke the throat when smoked.

Is there something I can do to stop the itching/choking. I have washed crystals with acetone & also performed an acid/base extraction but still doesn’t stop the itching/choking when smoked.

I will appreciate your help

Never to sleep

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
The videos truly are something that makes BB forum that much more innovative compared to previously existing forums from the past. We used to view low resolution pictures as something cool. Then the BB videos came and not only were they of a different format they also don't lack in terms of quality.

It's clear that stochiometry optimization was done prior to filming the videos. Honestly I'm surprised the forum is still up to this day. The team clearly takes great care of it.

Hilarious how YouTube started deleting the videos so you switched to short-form videos referencing the actual forum 😆. The funny part are the titles which literally only people who know what they're looking for could ever search for :cool:

BevItUp

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Frankly I'm surprised youtube took this long to do it. I guess insuring all their content aligns with the official government approved thought requires a lot of work.

In all seriousness though, I think it's an interesting decision. There others with videos on making drugs, explosives and stuff, but the ones I've seen explain how to do stuff, they don't actually do it. It's kind of like the Monty Python "how to do doggy style"; you're allowed to explain it on TV, but you're not allowed to show it on TV.

What about posting to Rumble? They promote themselves as the alternative to youtube censorship.

View previous replies…

BevItUp

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Funny I bought an Uncle Fester book from a guy on Etsy, he pointed me to one of the videos on YouTube, and that's how I found BBGate. (It was love at first sight 💕)

Field7

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I'd like to see 4 ACO DMT, DMT, and MDMA/MDA from PMK Ethyl Glycidate. MDA and MDMA syntheses are very educational for beginners, especially when you explain *the difference routes*--- Reductive amination, via stryrene, via oxime, high pressure, electrochemical. Oh... here's a good avenue: microwave assisted chemistry (less time and solvents). A million ways to bake a cake.

auc

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Pmk glycidato

HIGGS BOSSON

Expert
Reaction score
we have a video of the synthesis of BMK glycidate. PMK is made similarly from piperonal as a precursor

Reactions: auc

handle

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Would be interested in seeing how OTC the synthesis of Benzylpiperazine could be?

bonotuto

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Wow...glad to hear this

$!$

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
MDA-form helional
2c-b form 2c-h