Methamphetamine From Ephedrine by Iodine and Red P

hacke8

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Very detailed explanation, chemist, I now have 57% hydroiodic acid, red phosphorus, iodine, pseudoephedrine hydrochloride, and distilled water. Can you tell me the addition ratio, reflux temperature and time?

Hypnou

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I dont understand why thats way, i just asking because better way for me will be always E+P+H3PO4 85%<+… and heating to 110C and start gradually dropping I according to quantity E in reaction, basically when i filtered reaction to container with toluene or xylen and added mixture NaOh with water so I have that’s same clean freebase what I can filtered from dry NaOh what perfectly absorbed all impurities after 2-3times adding mixture HCl 32%<+ with water for every times shaking and separate smaller part so like that I can do make more beautifully product without recrystallisation BUT GUYS I DONT WANT LOOKS LIKE A BEST SMARTER DUDE ON WORLD ONLY JUST ASKED WHY SO COMPLICATED BECAUSE A NEVER TRYING OTHER METHOD WHAT I KNOW DO IT. 🙃 peace 🤘

fruithuntr

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
so we dont even need to reflux condenser and we can cook it for only 1 and a half hours not 24 hours? why is the video up if the cook times are wrong and hes not refluxing? is this going to even work? why put up false info, can we get a better method to use that this guy in the video , how can we make a reaction with a reflux for small batchs using otp products or lik ethis video says we dont even need to reflux, im very confused why the admin would allow such a crappy video to be used on this site

handle

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
You have alot of criticism with alot of questions ! If you can do better?. Let's see your video!

Hypnou

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
hey dude sorry just you don’t thinking about me not bad iam really friendly person and curios but I want to know why so that complicated and longer and why used so much iodine and works with Hypophosphoric acid, I want be make some my video only for opinions from other peoples with this hobby but I’m paranoid posting into the ether 😶‍🌫️ peace 🤘

bigclit

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Can anybody link me to a one pot method where I can get all materials in person. Idc if I only end up with some dirty meth just looking for a project while wife is out of town for weekend.

Hypnou

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Duuuude please you don’t do it, really exist many better methods what you can teach yourself, just for respect to cooking 🫠

Amin. M

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I do not have access to any form of ephedrine, what is its alternative? Do you know another method, please let me know

Jeffrey B.

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
you can synthesize it, extract from plants or buy in the form of OTC/prescription meds, depending on where you live

Amin. M

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I have tried all methods Not from the medicine, not from the plant I do not have access to any type of ephedrine

calmcatfather

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
in here it says racemic or synthetic ephedrine. Can we use Psodoephedrine instead?

iceberg

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Can someone answer this question?

calmcatfather

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
As far as I have researched, I think that ephedrine or pseudoephedrine in the form of hydrochloride salt works successfully for this reaction. But I still have not been able to find definitive information.

picture5757

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
hi sir.
Thank you.

I have a question.

Why is it in powder form and not crystal form?

What is the purity of the finished product?

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Hello, because it's racemic methamphetamine.
Its purity wasn't estimated by an analytical laboratory.

picture5757

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
thank you sir.
Are the video methods and moscow routes the same?

Last edited:

Raz

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
DCM / Dichloromethane / Methylene Chloride (same thing), reacts with secondary amines to produce an equal amount of chloromethyl chlorides and iminium chlorides. Those can react with the remaining amines, blah blah blah. The speed at which this happens all depends on the amine, I just avoid DCM use as a solvent when working with amines of any kind.

Raz

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
It is a powder because it just needs to be recrystallized. It is the same thing, though: if a powder is completely pure and recrystallization is being done just for aesthetic purposes (how it looks), then it just needs to be dissolved and slowly evaporated. Slow evaporation means larger crystals; fast evaporation means small crystals, which can look like powder. Recrystallization is usually left out, and it's just assumed it'll be done if the person wants to do it because it can be a very personalized finale step.

If the recrystallization is being done for purification, then once dissolved, it should be hot filtered, followed by slow evaporation, and normally all molecules prefer forming their lattice with similar molecules. Meaning anything trying to be removed will be on the outside of the crystal instead of inside of it.

222mario

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Som tu úplne nový , vedel by mi niekto pomôcť s výrobou ?

iceberg

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
How many ml should the glass balloon be and how should the reflux condenser be? Can you please answer?

iceberg

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
There is NH4Cl and H2SO4 in the list. Where exactly are these used in synthesis? Thanks for the answer.