Czech methamphetamine (aka pervitin) vs crystal meth

dnBQByvHb8Zkawbjpx

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Traditional Czech methamphetamine, locally known as pervitin, is made from (pseudo)ephedrine using iodine and red phosphorus. I understand that the process does not change the chirality of the starting molecule and so it produces 100 % d-meth.

Crystal meth is advertised as also d-meth but it seems considerably weaker compared to the original Czech meth. I wonder why that is since it's supposed to be the same thing. Does anyone have any ideas to explain the gap?

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
It's really simple. When you reduce ephedrine/pseudoephedrine, what is reduced is the first chiral carbon ( they have 2each) so, as long as you use 1R 2R ephedrine or 1S 2R pseudoephedrine you get R meth (the 1 is the first chiral carbon and is reduced). Most meth these days (clandestine) is made from P2P/pmk/BMK/ phenylacetone, which has both 2R and 2S in it, so unless you go through time consuming and expensive extra steps, crystal meth is D L (R/S) racemic meth and is 50% nasal decongestant

dnBQByvHb8Zkawbjpx

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
It was my understanding that racemic does not crystalize and only more or less pure D and L variants do, which is why I expected crystal meth to be just d-meth (or possibly l-meth). Was this an incorrect assumption? The reason why racemic does not crystalize that I found is that the D and L isomers simply don't form a crystal structure due to being molecules of a different shape.

Crystal meth being actually racemic (unless extra steps were taken) would explain a lot of things.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Yes it was an incorrect assumption. Racemic meth Crystallizes just fine and has a shape intermediate between long narrow shards of D and flat squarish shapes of L. I think a trained eye could reasonably estimate the entomeric excess by looking at the shape (I think I can)

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
PZJ6YgHOFv
heres some L-meth that I identified on this board and the op confirmed he recrystallized the wrong rm. It probably shows the From the same batch further down https://bbgate.com/threads/recrystallization-problem.7247/#post-31029 clearnet link

chef learner

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I use L-tartaric acid (87-69-4) to separate the methyl free base. After solidification, I add methanol and stir to separate the solid. Then I extract the fake methyl free base from the methanol solution. The free base at this time should be D- FB, right? I obtained this kind of crystal after acidification and recrystallization, but it should be D-methyl. Why is the crystallization state the same as the square flake you mentioned? At this time, you said this is L-methyl. Am I right? Did something wrong.

Attachments

• fEsbizhgXK.jpeg
    fEsbizhgXK.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 65
  • hjMrXy2PNi.jpeg
    hjMrXy2PNi.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 68

Gustavoo

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello, give the product a try. From the looks of it, it is not certain that it is L-meth. When SWIM he divided the product, the crystals looked similar and it was the D isomer. When you find out what it is in the picture, please let me know

chef learner

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Okay, I will ask people to use this product, because I have no experience with this product, so I don’t know what the correct D-METH and racemic taste and feel. I will come here again after trying it reply.

I will also crystallize another cup of L-methyl, and try to crystallize it to observe the status and ask others to try it.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Atden5h3Y9

This is clearly D-meth sold by one of our European dealers and next I'll post some racemic meth that is the norm for us getting all the cartel meth in the US
Note that it is longer and skinnier than L but shorter and broader than D
Cz3FdtLb5y

amphmnamii

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
One quite important thing about Czech pervitin that uses toluene. On Czech streets you get by 90% wet stuff that contains toluene. This is doing "quick heat" effect on application. With crystal meth shards you feel "pinching" because of HCL. Czech pervitin also contains much unbalanced leftovers (manufacturers here don't give fuck about purity) .. such as iodine and sometimes acid from battery cells. (This can harm life!)
+It is also common you found "overheated brown shit" that can hold you up for long time...
Czech pervitin is not about purity, but anyways you can feel by enough speedy than 90%+ meth.
Pure meth is smooth. Pervitin is like sandpaper-sharp.

I have taken much kinds of meth. Czech shit is crazier and also much dangerous.

Czech drug addicts usually don't want pure crystals, because they don't feel fettle.
I just now have Crystal from Netherlands, buddies don't have enough...

saytam1

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
It's a pity that there is no detailed procedure for the Czech meth cooking.

dnBQByvHb8Zkawbjpx

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
What do you mean? I understand the standard process based on (pseudo)ephedrine pills using red phosphorus and iodine is well documented, both in literature and in videos here on BB.

View previous replies…

saytam1

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I mean the "Czech road". It is a reaction that lasts about 1 hour using phosphoric acid. Iodine is added gradually. Unfortunately, the exact procedure is not documented here. It is used throughout the Czech Republic.

saytam1

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I quote a partial procedure:
red phosphorus, iodine pseudoephedrine ratio 0.3-1-1 and phosphoric acid. pse is mixed with phosphorus, placed in a flask, poured with acid to make it the consistency of a thick syrup. it is heated to 110 degrees, then iodine is added 10 times for 2 minutes each. the last chance will be at a temperature of 127 degrees and you hold the temperature range of 127-135 for at least 40 minutes. you extinguish the reaction with water, filter it into a toulen and alkalize it to ph13+, filter it, acidify it and use the best matros you ever had

saytam1

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I can't get directly to the stove. The ones I knew are in prison. Here in the Czech Republic, there are a lot of these cookers, but I don't know anyone who would send them. Basically, it's only cooked this way here. This procedure is dangerous if the exact procedure is not followed, an explosion can occur, therefore it is probably not shown exactly anywhere on bbgate, which I regret because it is fast and very potent.

AmoreTossico

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
you mean h3po3 phosphorous acid? personally i never found this big difference between cooking sudo with rp/i or h3po3, aside that acid cooks are faster

AmoreTossico

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
a lot of guys in the old wetdream forums or at the vespiary cooked a lot with h3po3.
i learned via video from tramp about 10 years ago

JesusCrystal

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
when I read it here, I thought it was funny at first, but now that I think about it, everything you write here absolutely scares me and I finally understand it.

I'm from the Czech Republic and I've been actively cooking for almost 10-12 years, and before that I've been regularly helping two masters from the old school since I was 15-16 years old, who have been cooking since I was born.

what you all write here is half-assed nonsense or rather just theoretical chemistry that is of no use to you.

I've been looking for some higher knowledge here for over a year, I'm enthusiastically surprised by how smart people are here, who know and can do everything.

For a while, I had the delusion that I was just an inferior cook who only had some general knowledge of chemistry... at any cost, I wanted to learn ways other than ours, the Czech one...

now I'm not at all surprised that here on the drug market people praise some product and at the same time they don't even know how the real PIKO works and they argue with one or two people who are right that it's worth shit.

I was looking for something that doesn't exist... I actually found - my pride.

AND STOP CALLING IT PERVITINE, that's what the Temler Werke company called it during World War II

WE HAVE PIKO, YOU MOTHERFUCKEEEEEERS :-*

dnBQByvHb8Zkawbjpx

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Chill dude, we're happy to have you. Most of us here have never cooked, don't possess any formal education in organic chemistry and don't claim or pretend otherwise. Any advice or statements regarding the cook outside of video tutorials or comprehensive write-ups should be taken with a big pinch of salt.

If you want to benefit the community and share your recipe, or discuss particular aspects of the cook (ratios, timing, adding ingredients fast/slow, etc) your expertise would be much appreciated. You can do so here in this thread or in https://bbgate.com/b/Czech/ or wherever you see fit.

As for the name, I used "pervitin" as the semi-formal name that is most commonly used in news and literature that would be best for English speaking audience.

miketate

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
The cartel moved to p2p labs around 08/09 pseudo got cracked down on... I wondered why they wouldn't just get some of the live culture from India and make their own L-PAC & then make pseudo from the lpac (pseudo is the only one that is NOT racmic in some way... )pseudo meth is the best because it's all the right molecule for dopamine reup inhibitions and increased dopamine production while the race mic contains half good euphoric dopamine dope and half that speedy shit that works on norepinephrine production and reup inhibitions...

The cartel actually hired an R & D team to create a process to recycle the half of the racmic meth that works on norepinephrine... they use a non racmic catalyst and distill it to produce about 85/15 dopamine dope to speedy norepinephrine dope and alot of impurities come with it (they use a moon shine still for distillation) and then they clean the brown crystal/liquid meth soup with acetone and then you have pure clear/white crystals...

The crazy thing is that some people preference the ramic meth over the select isomer and they even employ a process for racemization of crystal meth

The thing about pseudo is that it literally contains the meth molecule and the only thing that's being done to it Is a reduction to break off 1 piece of the pseudo molecule and bam you have meth...

The p2p meth is high purity BUT THE IMPURITIES THAT ARE LEFT IN THE FINAL PRODUCT ARE EXTREMELY TOXIC