• Vitajte v slovenskej časti fóra. Pamätajte, že publikácia kontaktov (Jabber, Telegram, Signal a ďalšie) spôsobí trvalý zákaz! Ak sa rozhodnete kupovať alebo predávať bez použitia väzby a strate peniaze, nebudeme vám môcť pomôcť.

Methamphetamine Ephedrine a pseudoephedrine

Methamphetamine

kalel.kalel

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hi,can U help me with Birch?

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Finally the first one interested in doing real cooking you've got balls man and you pleased me at the same time. Our sk/cz scene on BB fore is full of stupid kids ......

View previous replies…

kalel.kalel

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
overall... what and how... i am proficient in the classical cs way... i am interested in what and how

Burke

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
That's interesting, a guy registers here two days ago and you immediately think he's a god because he's interested in birch. When I messaged you, all you did was tell me my account was new and you thought I was a cop :D Sorry, but someone like you wouldn't know a cop at all.

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I guess I can have my opinion and free will who to help. You can see for yourself why I told you to fuck off. I didn't see the point in what you were asking for. And I don't take him for a god but he's got the balls to venture into what I consider to be the height of a dog reaction. So have balls too and not to criticize you for my opinion . I think I've helped you enough for you to at least write a thank you you nutter

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Does anyone feel like I sent him up the ass and didn't want to help? If so a link please.the guy writes me that he wants to synthesize speed mysli but on meth he has no experience in synthesis or use and immediately wants to synthesize the tightest synthesis than what else to write him

Attachments

• LrYB04eVEM.jpg
    LrYB04eVEM.jpg
    701.8 KB · Views: 126

kalel.kalel

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
cop:mad::mad:.... I can think the same of you...moreover I have in my mind that I discovered this only recently...where I was now many years the internet is not:ROFLMAO:

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Sales of d-meth ephedrine distillate will be launched soon. Via BB. escrow

G1yC1n3

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Hi, can you give me an update or link when it's ready, please?