• Vitajte v slovenskej časti fóra. Pamätajte, že publikácia kontaktov (Jabber, Telegram, Signal a ďalšie) spôsobí trvalý zákaz! Ak sa rozhodnete kupovať alebo predávať bez použitia väzby a strate peniaze, nebudeme vám môcť pomôcť.

Methamphetamine Ephedrine a pseudoephedrine

Methamphetamine

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
The Czech way is not bad but I mind those by-products , unreacted dogs and low yield . But it all depends on the purity of the dogs. But birch is a different coffee.

primitiveintelectual

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I can't reply to individual comments so I have to megatresk like this as far as these deadrops are concerned so first we have to have the goods so we can solve the deaddrop but we are on the right track because I also have the impression that soon maserko will come with his own product I'm curious and looking forward to finally someone will start it here

megatresk

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I'm FOR... just suggesting how, if I think of a better way I'll write it.. we're looking for a way to make it work, not a way not to make it work

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Looking for, finding, inventing..... How about contacting our gurus at BB.expert to find out the answers to your questions. Max. Friendliness on their part in all things.....

megatresk

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I am looking forward to,,,, and could send something to the trash

primitiveintelectual

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
cool
I apologize for inserting false information, but from your comments I deduced that you were actually planning to do something

As for the "1kg efa puzzle", what would such a "puzzle" look like? I'd be interested to know

Urky

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Cus I tried to ask a couple of times, but never got an exact answer.....Do you know how to separate ibuprofen from Modafen and extract PSE????
All the possibilities people wrote about have failed in the end, so if you have something verified
. THANK YOU

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
White crystalline powder or colourless crystals. It is practically insoluble in water, readily soluble in acetone, in ether, in methanol and in dichloromethane. Dissolves in dilute solutions of alkaline hydroxides and carbonates

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
You have a lot of variations to separate apart whether free base or salt pse

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
PSE
White crystalline powder or colourless crystals. It is readily soluble in water and in 96% alcohol and slightly soluble in dichloromethane.

Melts at about 184 °C.

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
But I wouldn't go too far into that modafen shit. Since they're full of gaak and new fillers that you'll pull together from the dog if you don't pull it off properly. And then eyes for crying after the reaction. So good luck and don't forget to post a write up after a successful extraction .... Thanks

Urky

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
In that case, what should I do.....order ephedrine I don't really want to.....so only extraction from plants or Poland?

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Order ephedrine could you share from where ? Sounds brilliant
Send a private message

megatresk

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
More spite here all I feel too... Neither ephedrine nor Vendor... kick the propeller... so you could after the new year when it will be less stuffy..

donart1

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
to make a vendor appear so a cook must be born here :D until no one cooks in cz/sk so no quality vendor will be here

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Good cooks would be few and far between, rather a good manager is needed who takes it in his hands and manages it all, puts all the strings together. He'll figure out the supply, find an investor and make sure it runs smoothly. That's what a stock company should be. No boss just a stake in the company. That's what it takes to run a company. It's a progressive idea. Guildies are suspicious of new things, but I think whoever grabs the first one wins the jackpot.

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Good cooks would be few and far between, rather a good manager is needed who takes it in his hands and manages it all, puts all the strings together. He'll figure out the supply, find an investor and make sure it runs smoothly. That's what a stock company should be. No boss just a stake in the company. That's what it takes to run a company. It's a progressive idea. Guildies are suspicious of new things, but I think whoever grabs the first one wins the jackpot.

kalel.kalel

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hi,can U help me with Birch?

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Finally the first one interested in doing real cooking you've got balls man and you pleased me at the same time. Our sk/cz scene on BB fore is full of stupid kids ......

View previous replies…