"New drugs" on the street.

HerrHaber

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Hi, here you can find your way towards making the mephedrone yourself and benefit more. If you want the product someone will offer it to you, but, wether you pay thousands per kg and risk quite a lot or pay hundreds per kg and not worry about the way the stuff gets to you, it's up to you. I can offer you support during the upgrading of your good self if you are also curious about becoming "the chemist". If your plan is to get rich I'd rather not dive into the sacred science and perhaps buy already made whatever you wish for. Cheers!

armanimani

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Thats a very smart idea, but in my case not so worth it. I suppose that the reagents and the equipment is going to cost me a fortune and with my budget thats not very doable. Maybe i could do something like this after flipping a few batches but i wont be looking at the future that much. Thank you for your thought and your offered help!!

View previous replies…

Dr. MMX

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
understanding, then more understanding and more understanding is a key. I do everytdays research abut new things, i discover new names of substances, t their atributes, and these who were discoovered (by me) months ago are assivly im my head now, so its always time