JWH-018 synthesis

WillD

Expert
Reaction score
No video, but I can advise in detail on the process here, private message or XMPP. I have enough practical experience on this synthesis.

View previous replies…

WillD

Expert
Reaction score
If the product does not crystallize from alcohol, you can pour cold water and get a precipitate. The required amount of 018 for herbs depends on the quality obtained and your tolerance. Documented research dosage - 2 mg per hit. But I think more.

Eagle1234

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Thank you very much for responding. It was very helpful information. I appreciate it.
Is it normal for the 3(1-naphthoyl)indole color to turn red when washed with water?

WillD

Expert
Reaction score
Basically on the market, this is reddish

Yunik777

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hello my friend, I am not a very good chemist but managed to make jwh and 5f from precursors I buy abroad and I was wondering as I am studying the cannabinoids chemistry if it would be possible to construct cannabinoids from Naphtalene(mothballs)
Also I understand carboxylates and synthetic pyrethroids have very interested properties that can be used to create cannabinoids? Would you have anything to say on that or help me out somehow.? I found out that cypermethrin boosts the effects of cannabinoids.... it's logical cause pyrethroids target the nervous system but I'm sure there's gold to be found there my friend...please reply me someone

WillD

Expert
Reaction score
I think this is not for this topic. We have a lot of research on designer noids. And there are many more classic structures than to think about completely new ones. You can write me your ideas and take part in the design of noids with the team.