Help with extraction of pseudoephedrine 30mg

OxycodoneHCL

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I need help extracting 30mg pseudoephedrine from 200mg ibuprofen combination pills, my brand of the pills is called momenxsim i need help with this!

hacke8

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
The drug you described is too vague to accurately describe the problem, 200 milligrams of ibuprofen and 30 milligrams of PSE. What other filling ingredients are there? Are they tablets or pills or liquids? Does it contain drugs to prevent the extraction of PSE?

OxycodoneHCL

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
My bad 😭 the following inactive ingredients are Tablet core Microcrystalline cellulose Calcium hydrogen phosphate anhydrous Croscarmellose sodium Maize starch Silica, colloidal anhydrous Magnesium stearate Tablet coating Hypromellose Macrogol 400 Talc Titanium dioxide (E171) Iron oxide yellow (E172)

SoldadoDeDrogas

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
The inactives are more or less irrelevent - we're just going to get rid of the whole mess! You can use methanol or IPA to extract the pseudo. This is going to bring the ibuprofen over with it, and it will be the majority of what is left after you filter and evaporate your extractions. All we have to do now is a simple cold-water extraction. Have you ever made codeine or vicodin juice? Same idea...
We take everything and dissolve it into cold water - try not to use that much - or just the right amount because you either have to let it dry or will have to reduce it, depending on what you are planning on doing with it next. Anyway, dissolve it into cold water and stick it in the freezer. After 30 mins or so, when it gets as cold as it is gonna get and everything solid sinks to the bottom, you can decant the solution and filter - seperating the ibuprofen from the water/pseudo solution. Let it dry or proceed to the cook ...

Take care,
o7