Changes in forum rules

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I think the "don't buy from me" moniker is redundant and disheartening. Anybody buying on this site should have read the rules and they pretty clearly state that vendors and manufacturers are the approved sellers, so anyone not displaying a placard that indicates one of those are not endorsed by the site to sell.
I feel like I've been given the dunce hat and sat in the corner pre-emptively.

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
You underestimating people's credulity and foolishness. We want to protect such people from any kind of scam here.

View previous replies…

BevItUp

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
You're right dude. Once it became illegal to just go ahead and kill annoying people... it was all downhill. 😠

OrgUnikum

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
No problem with the message, but the wording is for sure a unlucky one, for sensible people* this may sound somewhat dishonorable. Also all experience shows that such things do not deter anybody with bad intentions but tend to irk the honest ones.

*sensible people is half of Asia and all of Poland ;)

Mr Gonzo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I like the fact you are given a title status of do not buy from me, it makes it clear who are sellers & manufacturers. Any transactions done with a person who has the do not buy from me, is clearly at your own risk and trust.

Besides I look past that to, how long a person has had their account. Are they a resident or member, then what activity they have on here. The open nature of the profiles on here to view that info, can help in trusting a person. The way I see it is we are all friendly strangers mostly.

Then there is the chemistry aspect, people with little to no experience would be completely humiliated on other sites. Just for asking questions beyond their abilities, on here it is far more forgiving and about safety, education and not ostracizing a person who is asking questions.

Lordoftheshard 2

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
The most important thing is all members stay safe which I think the admins are trying there best to do
And another thing all the synths on here are available else where but what makes this place unique is you get the inside tips on how to do them better buy people who have had experience doing them

Gordon Ramsay

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
Also the possibility of obtaining necessary chemicals right on the forum is great :)

View previous replies…

Gordon Ramsay

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
It's always a gamble :) I am happy to have good suppliers for my precursors and I can imagine it being a hustle for someone just starting out..lots of testing and disappointement :D

Wario

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Very true this forum is god's gift i was struggling for 4 years binding a precusor supplier as i was very interested in clandestine chemistry, and the best part is that those status will lower the number of scam, i love the majestic garden vendit models

Gordon Ramsay

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
It truely is!

What is that about the majestic garden vending model? What is that place?

Wario

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
It is fully based on trust there is no escrow it's a psychedelic dw forum they are the New seller trusted seller ans superstar if i remenber well, the signal must be validated by an administrator befor you get access to the forum

Gordon Ramsay

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
That is interesting :) Do you have a link for me?

Fully trust based sounds very psychonautic to me :D

OrgUnikum

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Regarding point 4, disbanding the groups:
I acknowledge that the content of the groups should be accessible for all members. Also whatever is posted on a BB like this is in the public domain. permanently and nobodies property, whenever the owners of boards forget this and start believing they own the user posted content it is the beginning of the end. You can watch this unfolding for reddit just now.

So also the content of groups should not be hidden, posting privileges should stay restricted to members of the group, there are many good reasons for this and they are obvious enough, it is about quality of discussion and the possibility to focus on specific aspects like product purity over short term profit. Or profit over anything else, why not.

thx

Hank Schrader

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hello.
Why did my manufacturer status disappear?
I received it and flew away on vacation on business,
upon arrival my status was not found. I sent you all the photos of the laboratory

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Why do you need the status of the manufacturer on our forum?

View previous replies…

Hank Schrader

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I'm a manufacturer, it's very simple.
If there are serious proposals, then we are ready to cooperate and supply precursors and train people on mutually beneficial terms. All these months I received not serious letters in personal messages in which people do not understand what they want.
I proved to you that I am the manufacturer of almost all substances that are used commercially.
As an ordinary user, a person does not deserve due attention from others. The manufacturer is another level.

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Hello, Hank. Rules was changed, as you can see. Now, you need to have ads with your manufactured substances in BB Market or BB Listing in order to get such status. We are not restrict you to post your goods in a bulk.

If you wanna get it back, please, post ads with your products into the market.

PolandoEmingarnte

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
in this way you lose excellent chemists who make money on training people and selling reagents, from what I deduced, now the manufacturer is forced to sell here on the drug forum. A lot of producers do it out of passion not for profit and trouble with the law selling to some junkie who is 18 years old. Then he goes to the police and starts an investigation. If this is the policy it will never be a forum for people with passion only for cpunows and dealers who do not know each other at all about chemistry and want you to be like pablo escobar hahah

Gordon Ramsay

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
Hey BB team :)

I have been thinking a lot about the descicion to remove groups from the forum.

I do understand how important it is to better moderate the commercial section of the forum and therefore ban commercial groups.
But what about the local groups or simple community groups?

Would it not be a benefit to the community to maintain those as they are often a place where new users can easily find contacts in their country or area of expertise.
I feel like keeping community groups + local groups and rather introducing a moderator that can watch activities in the groups closely would benefit the forum more than just banning all groups :)

Greets,

Gordon

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
That's why the bands showed up. We thought the same thing.
But there is a problem that we are not able to moderate them qualitatively. We'd rather open a separate section on the forum for any language group/country.
But to do this, you need to find someone who is capable of moderating the section. Purchase advertising, promote the forum in the local market. Fully devote yourself to this work. This activity should not be a hobby, it should be the main occupation.

If you are ready to do it, send your development strategy and we will discuss terms of cooperation.

Gordon Ramsay

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
It is nice to hear you are open to discuss such things.

I think it is best to further discuss everything in DMs :)

Have a good day!