Any questions?

Jack

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
What has motivated you to make this forum?

Ketaholiker

Don't buy from me
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
i am looking for precusor to make lsd

precusor ergotamin,lsa, lysergol, lysergic acid methyl ester​

or i have hawaian baby woodrose seeds or ergot shroom grains but its not the best opinion....
Any ideas for me?

Pororo

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Dear Walt, I remember your team was distributing 4MMC synth kits. May I participate in it? I can't find this announce now(((

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
We have stopped sending them for free. as we have sent more than 100 kits collectively, which can be used to produce more than 10kg of goods. But people didn't leave feedback. We are ready to provide everything you need on a commercial basis.
Contact @WillD

Dr. MMX

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Is chat restriction really permament, and no way in hell to receive 2nd chance? :)

cofita666

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Can some make thread on the local name ,Balkan,i think there inafe people for that thread,thanks

Cryptos82

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Hi all I am just wondering if you could advise me, after a second cook, Lukart reaction there was no separation all the liquid was a dark red/brown colour and after final stage the A oil come out the colour of larger not usually like this but always been the colour of water

cofita666

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Frst of all im wanna say big thanks to bb team whos share there product and knowledge.about chemistry 🧪
I don't wanna be arogant or bad person in some eyes 👀
But im thinking if it promotion for people whos just register and get immediate free good sample( i don't say it's.bad)..
Can we whos have status ''resident'' get some similar besides that's,like for exaple 4mmc synth kit or for others products, some in that deregtion if it's possible(we can wote)that's was be so great for some who's a little bit longer and wanna go further in chemistry

Thanks for all

Its just me opinion

Don't wanna get some offended by me

I'm very thankful for all your jobs done bb

Stay save and positive 😺🍀🧪🤞

cofita666

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Can Admin team please just get some better security for the new selle?r coze time i wanna get some stuff give information and the person leave just,no more login,with info,and i hear more similar stories happening here
Here people fishing i think that's not good for us 😆