Amphetamine Synthesis via P2P Oxime Reduction

alterego

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hi there, great write up!
So manny respect for u guys bringing this up/ take time to share with us!
But 1 thing strugles me.
This forum teached me that Amfetamine should be white, other colors are (faulty) synthesis related,precursor/ poison leftovers...
I know its common to have a slight color change in the end product, but your end product is just full yellow/orange color ?
Whats the deal about that ?

GhostChemist

Expert
Reaction score
Hi there, great write up!
So manny respect for u guys bringing this up/ take time to share with us!
But 1 thing strugles me.
This forum teached me that Amfetamine should be white, other colors are (faulty) synthesis related,precursor/ poison leftovers...
I know its common to have a slight color change in the end product, but your end product is just full yellow/orange color ?
Whats the deal about that ?
alteregoHi, alterego!
Yep, that the fact pure Amfetamine have a white color.
The yellow color of Amfetamine is specifically due to its oxidation.
For example, during the evaporation of the solvent at its boiling and during storage with exposure to air.
Additionally, the yellow color can be attributed to impurities of iron salts and sodium sulphate.
In future research, we will study this further and publish new research data.

View previous replies…

waltjr5858

Don't buy from me
Reaction score

OrgUnikum

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
2070 g Methylamine.HCl
1280 g NaOH
5000 ml Methylalcohol

Alcohol into a 10 liter jug with well closing cap, all Methylamine.HCl into the jug, shake and wait a little until most has dissolved, then put the jug into a big bucket with ice-water and add the NaOH in portions. Shake and wait until the pressure in the jug has gone away again then add the next portion. When all is added and pressure has gone away filter through a big coffee filter to remove the salt. Rinse salt in filter with a little more methanol. The colder the less stink but stink it will.
This gives a roughly 20% solution of methylamine in Methanol (by weight, its always by weight).
This solution contains additionally also water, about 580 ml to be precise, if you want to get rid of the water you have to dry the mixture with a mix of KOH and CaO (quicklime) - 2 kg of this should do.
Alternativly Sodium Methoxide can be used instead of NaOH, this will produce anhydrous methylamine in methanol directly.
Up to 30% are possible with this method but it is not recommended. 20% is fine.

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect