Synthesis JWH-018

Majestic666

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
The invention discloses a synthesis method of a drug intermediate 1-amyl-3-(1-naphthoyl) indole; the synthesis method comprises the following steps of: by using 1-naphthoic acid, oxalyl chloride, indole and bromopentane as raw materials, using dichloromethane, toluene, ethyl acetate or acetone as a solvent and using EtAlCl2 and DMF to catalyze.

Wherein, this compound method may further comprise the steps:

⑴ drip oxalyl chloride in 0 ℃ in 1-naphthoic acid solution, and drip off and slowly be warming up to 25~30 ℃, stirring reaction 1h, temperature rising reflux reaction 1h slightly lowers the temperature then, and solvent in the system and remaining oxalyl chloride are boiled off with negative pressure, gets the 1-naphthoyl chloride

⑵ the residue after with above-mentioned vacuum distillation is cooled to below 40 ℃, stirs and add fast the toluene of proportional quantity, adds continued and is cooled to 0~5 ℃, adds the toluene solution of indoles, stirs 5 minutes, again in 0 ℃ of slow dropping EtAlCl 2Normal hexane solution, drip off and stirred 15 minutes, slowly be warming up to 25 ± 2 ℃, stirring reaction 12h, the water cancellation, ethyl acetate extraction, after the extraction liquid vacuum distillation removes solvent, 3-(1 naphthoyl) indoles

⑶ add DMF in the acetone soln with 3-(1 naphthoyl) indoles of above-mentioned preparation,, thrown and continued to stir 15 minutes in 20 ± 2 ℃ of KOH that stir the input proportional quantity in batches; After treating that system temperature descends, begin to drip bromo pentane, dropping temperature control is 25~30 ℃; 2.5~3h drips off, and is warming up to 40 ± 2 ℃ of insulation reaction 1h, after reaction finishes; After vacuum distillation removed solvent, the adding methanol eddy stirs washed 1h, is cooled to about 15 ± 1 ℃; Filter, get the wet article of 1-amyl group-3-(1 naphthoyl) indoles bullion

⑷ drop into above-mentioned thick wet article in the methyl alcohol of proportional quantity, and temperature rising reflux 1h is cooled to 15 ± 1 ℃, and filtration is watered with cold methanol and to be washed, and vacuum-drying gets 1-amyl group-3-(1 naphthoyl) indoles product, purity (HPLC): >=99.0%, and M.P:66~68 ℃.

Alex7920

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
EtAlCl2 is highly reactive and sensitive to air, even pyrophoric. How can I use it in react?

HerrHaber

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Et3Al; Et2AlCl and EtAlCl2 are not beginner friendly... not even for a beginner with a schlenck line...