Snorting VS Injecting VS Smoke Heroine

DieYoung

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
What would be the best way to consume heroin?

Panthera

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Its all about bioavailability

* Injection - almost 100% bioavailability. The drug enters the bloodstream immediately, producing rapid and intense effects.
* Smoking - about 40% - 60%
* Snorting - about 30% - 40%

if you are opioid naïve, dont try to inject unless you want to @DieYoung.

Paracelsus

Addictionist
Reaction score
High bioavailability does not always mean the best. In fact, it all depends on what you mean by "the best". Are you unfamiliar with the substance and want to try it? Have you tried it several times and can't figure out which suits you best? Are you an experienced user and want to overcome tolerance? Etc.

DieYoung

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
thanks I'm just curious another question does benzo tolerance affect opiate tolerance?

Paracelsus

Addictionist
Reaction score
thanks I'm just curious another question does benzo tolerance affect opiate tolerance?
DieYoungDespite different primary mechanisms, both benzodiazepines and opiates can have overlapping effects on certain brain systems, like the mesolimbic dopamine system, which is involved in reward and addiction. Chronic use of either drug can alter brain chemistry and receptor functioning in ways that might affect the overall sensitivity of the central nervous system to various CNS depressants. In short :)

loadingST

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
injecting is so dangerous, its much hard to OD while smoking as you feel the effect afther every hit imediatly, snorting and injecting are riski becaues you too 100-200 mg at one line and wait to kick and sometimes heroin can be cut with somethink even deadly, as for injection its the same you inject a full dose and it kick imediatly but if heroin was bad you can die from your normal dose you are feeling safe, so my best ROA is smoking its litteraly if heroin is strong you can fall asleep long before you OD

Paracelsus

Addictionist
Reaction score
injecting is so dangerous, its much hard to OD while smoking as you feel the effect afther every hit imediatly, snorting and injecting are riski becaues you too 100-200 mg at one line and wait to kick and sometimes heroin can be cut with somethink even deadly, as for injection its the same you inject a full dose and it kick imediatly but if heroin was bad you can die from your normal dose you are feeling safe, so my best ROA is smoking its litteraly if heroin is strong you can fall asleep long before you OD
loadingSTVisitors to opium houses from the 19th century confirm and approve😄

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect