• Welcome to the US section of the forum. Remember that posting contacts (jabber, telegram, signal and others) will result in a permanent ban! If you decide to buy or sell something without using escrow and lose money, we can't help you.

MDMA Sassafras for sale?

The-Hive

Moderator in UK section
Resident
Reaction score
Do you know how much it takes just to make 1lt off that stuff..

better options if your looking for MDMA route

but eBay sells root bark and tea if it’s not for syntheses

jessejames122669

See my products
Seller
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
I could also steam distill the bark and send the hydrosol

SoldadoDeDrogas

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I can also supply rootbark from north east USA. I can potentially process it also. Let me know.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
You guys should just be out there with your saran wrap, stripping bark, and wrapping the wound. 8% safrole in the oil. I wish I knew someone to go do it, It could be a good paying job for a scrapper a couple days a week.

SoldadoDeDrogas

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Maybe I ought to go get a bunch of rootbark, grind it into powder and vacuum seal kilo packages or something. I'd be willing to send it out upfront if someone competent proves they can succeed will send me some MDA/MDMA back :]

Do you have any teks about harvesting or distillation or anything you think I should know about? I've made it into a root beer tea a few times but that's about the extent of my experience...

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I think you distill it like methanol from wood., just a dry distillation, then a fractional distillation and that's it. They talk about the root bark, but any bark is usable. I would take the easy bark and that's it. Don't waste too much time, there's mormtrees than time around here. The Satan wrap is an attempt at saving the tree