HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
An hour ago, the Forum received the following request via the ticket system:

I'm incredibly angry! And here are my comments:
1. You have to be a pretty vile and mean-spirited person to prepare a year's worth of material about our BB Forum, and then ask for a comment on a Sunday when I probably wouldn't be here. And to allow less than 24 hours for me to submit a comment. Obviously, the whole count is that I simply will not have time to read it and to answer on time.
2. When you are addressing as an official, you have to introduce yourself. Give your name and surname so that I can verify you as a real journalist.
3. You must provide a corporate email account of your agency's domain.

If you still want an interview and answers to your questions, I'm happy to provide them, but you must follow these simple and straightforward journalist ethics rules. I am posting this publicly because I understand the tone of your article. I question the impartiality of Reuters journalism and require the author of a future article to come forward for comment after the article has been published.

UPD:https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/drugs-fentanyl-supplychain/

Last edited:

dnBQByvHb8Zkawbjpx

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Once again the old wisdom "No matter how much you hate the media, you don't hate them enough" is confirmed to be correct. Allowing less than 24 hours seems to be a standard trick among legacy media that allows them to claim that "we reached out to BBGate but received no response" is technically correct.

Ironically, the war on drugs caused the fentanyl problem. And by going after fentanyl the media and law enforcement agencies caused something even worse. Nitazenes. Will you ever learn, Reuters?

There's one positive thing in this story, though. Reuters has confirmed that BBGate is a legit and safe marketplace with sellers who deliver high quality product as advertised. I'm placing my first order in the coming days.

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
It is publicly stated on the forum that any information in private conversations is kept for no more than 90 days, then everything is deleted. I can't even verify what they bought and from whom.

Last edited by a moderator:

Throw-off

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Typical Media tactics, has 328 days to make an argument gives the defendant 1 day too make a rebuttal. The quote "Rules For Thee but Not for Me" comes to mind.

Throw-off

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Let's not forget where the Opioid crisis started its very easy to blame a website and a company on the other side of the world for your problems but it was Big Pharma who got everyone hooked on Oxycodone, who paid chemists and doctors alike for their persuaded reports. Along with Politicians who kept a blind eye while their pockets were getting full.. I hope Reuters Reach's out too these entity's as well and ask for a comment on the article.

BevItUp

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Yea, but the thing is you could trust what you were getting, because most people got buckets of them from the pain clinics.

Also it seems like a lot of the overdose deaths should be considered at least negligent homicide, because the victims are lied to about what their getting.

I have a friend who's a long time heroin user; one of those guys who's able to maintain a normal life and career apparently. If you told him it was laced with fentanyl he'd be down for it and he'd dose himself correctly; but back in Feb of 2023 he bought a kit cut with a high percentage of fentanyl and they didn't tell him.

He thinks he didn't die due to his tolerance, but he was on life support, and had to use a wheelchair then a walker for about eight months; it took two months before anyone could understand what he was saying.

Politicians are walking case studies of the Dunning-Kruger effect, and it kills me that they always think they're so clever, but they're completely oblivious to the law of unforeseen consequences. Then of course the federal police DEA, FBI, ATF, etc. are happy to accept expanded authority and budgets.

Man... it seems like I'm always ranting about the same ol stuff

handle

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
If a forum website itself is being lied about, meaning false and damaging statements are being made about the forum or its operations, this could potentially constitute defamation.

Handling defamation accusations against a forum requires a proactive approach that balances legal considerations with effective communication and moderation strategies to protect the forum’s reputation and integrity.

Business defamation can take the form of slander (spoken false statements) or libel (written or published false statements). Businesses can take legal action against those who make false and damaging statements that harm their reputation and business interests.

Issuing a Public Response: Addressing the false statements publicly on the forum or through other communication channels to clarify the truth and correct misinformation.

Metribolone

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
“Reuters asked admin of bbforum @HEISENBERG “does your mom know you’re gay?” We did not get a response.”

handle

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
The Pirate Bay
has stayed online through technical resilience, anonymous hosting, legal maneuvers, activist support, and its global, decentralized nature despite repeated attempts to shut it down.

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
It doesnt look like a story that will shout the praises of the forum. IDK good luck with the interview man

France

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
This type of situation happens much more than we imagine, it is really an intentional strategy used by many journalists.

DMTrott

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I absolutely stand by this: "It isn’t a case of a few bad apples, but rather, it’s an exemplar of a swirling cesspit of disreputable cowards with a handful of exceptions thrown into the mix. This is modern journalism, a job masquerading as a profession, and about as far removed from respectable as it’s possible to imagine."

and: "He or she will almost invariably represent the proprietor’s agenda and will usually have a pre-prepared narrative to follow. "

and: "The cold reality is that in the modern era the fourth estate effectively operates as a ministry of propaganda."

Long version: https://dmtrott.substack.com/p/the-ministry-of-propaganda-journalists"

I have no idea how these people sleep at night having spent their day truth twisting for their pay cheque.

BevItUp

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
They sleep easy; assured in their righteousness, scoffing at those who merely report on the events, they're aware of how special they are, driven to make a difference, it's their burden to help others understand how to live.

fidelis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
It's no wonder I've been having so much trouble finding reagents to make NOT fent.. Thanks Reuters!...

HerrHaber

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I feel like having to comment upon this in a single sentence statement: "please explain how fentanyl did more harm than save lives from alleviating the surgical pain in a much larger number than addicts that are by no means innocent unless born addicted". This is an older one: "If taking drugs is harmful and so is over eating then why huge amounts of money are spent in hunting drug dealers but no fast-food ever implemented narrower doors to their restaurant?"

BevItUp

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
You might have answered with a polite version of the statement you made here. To basically let the reader know you're not hiding but you were not given adequate time to respond.

freedum

Buying through escrow
New seller
Reaction score
Deals
Isn't fent banned on the forum ?

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Hi.
Fentanyl, its isomers and analogues are banned to trade on BB Forum.

freedum

Buying through escrow
New seller
Reaction score
Deals
That's what I thought. I am all for freedom, autonomy ect. But everything must have a balance. I think fentanyyl is that balance. I also strongly believe dangerous drugs are a direct reaction to this stupid war on drugs. Cocaine, mama, heroine. Uses to be much better, much safer . Now we have tons or crappy drugs mixes and everything has fent in it.

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I would like to hear an update if he does message you back

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
KpO9tVd2l0

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Nothing changes. They don't want our comments, if they want to talk, I'm always ready, but I'm not ready to communicate in the format - "You have 2 minutes to give an answer"
Plus, we live in different time zones.

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
What a slimy way to practice journalism. This seems to be the standard for many journalists today though. I am sure he has a slant he plans to publish

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I would like to know why he needs the info so fast. It's hard to publish the story without your side I would suspect