How to reduce/stop nausea-vomiting from zenes(Opioids)

madmaximus

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
It is very annoying are other things like sugary water that help for nausea/vomiting ?

fidelis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
i dont do zenes specifically but anti-nausea tablets like nauzene help me with most drug related nausea. google says dimenhydrinate (dramamine) and vitamin b6 might help as well. just make sure whatever anti-emetics u take dont interact w/ the zenes

if u want 2 go for something natural, i suggest ginger. they have ginger lollipops 4 morning sickness, those would probably help u. i also heard good things about aromatherapy, specifically peppermint oil. acupressure has helped me before, but only with mild nausea. the first pressure point on this list works the best :3

Jorg

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
dramamine makes opiate more potent like promethazine and codeine case, also you can trip on it.Ginger tea had limited use with heroine.

fidelis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
thats why i added the warning about interactions. ive tripped off dramamine before, its ass.

DieYoung

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
What does zenes mean?

fidelis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
short for "nitazenes"

strong synthetic opioids

Paracelsus

Addictionist
Reaction score
Medications:
Ondansetron (Zofran).
Metoclopramide (Reglan),
Promethazine (Phenergan),
Combining this drugs with nitazenes can generally be safe and effective for managing opioid-induced nausea and vomiting. However, You should study the instructions and take into account individual characteristics.

The P6 point, also known as Neiguan, is an acupressure points on the wrist commonly used to relieve nausea and vomiting. Here’s how to locate it: Extend your arm with your palm facing up. Measure approximately three finger widths (about 2-3 inches) from the base of your wrist. This measurement should start from the crease where your wrist bends. The P6 point is located between the two prominent tendons on the inside of your forearm. These tendons become more visible when you flex your wrist slightly or make a gentle fist.

Peppermint tea or peppermint oil can help soothe the stomach.

Sometimes, getting fresh air or sitting in a well-ventilated area can reduce nausea.
Strong smells, such as perfumes or cooking odors, can trigger nausea. Try to stay in a neutral-smelling environment.

Last but not least. If possible, starting with lower does or reducing the dose can help lessen side effects, including nausea.