Highest Yield and quality NOIDS Precursor (5FADB/5CLADB/ADBB/FUB/JWH/Sgt etc. )and Raw materials supply, 100% positive feedback, 100% safe shipping.

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals

Have a nice weekend, everyone!🎉

If you have some special requirements on the finished products color, please let me know in advance, I can specially prepare for you!💰Love and prosperity

Love and prosperity🎆
EQ9lztaAyx
EQ9lztaAyx

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
This is the main reason why we always make our products predominantly white, because white can be easily transformed into any color, while other colors cannot be transformed into white! If you want to make paper I think our products are definitely your best choice!

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
Dispatch of goods📦📦💰💰🫰🫰

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
Thank you for your guys feedback, peace and prosperity🍀🎇🎆

XxT4lErMIQ
WqySY09I4X

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
X6aX3O72K8

Dear Friends🥰:
💌Since there have been people trying to cheat on telegram by impersonating our account, in order to keep new customers from being cheated, we have purchased the paid account @flyrc to be our only account and reset the channel to public so that people can retrieve it.🔝
The channel will be using our previous account @FLYRCLAB and we have updated our account on bbgate forums with the same time, the account is using the unique account @flyrc, 💍again I would like to express my gratitude to Mr. @HEISENBERG who helped us on the forums and helped us to get the forum account of @flyrc.💐
💋We have also created a private group, which can only be accessed by my invitation, and which contains what I consider to be my best clients (I prefer to call them partners!)💘. I will be posting more information and pictures in the private group that I think will be useful, as a way to further avoid the potential risk of photos and text messages being stolen by scammers or competitors (mostly salesmen).😜
🫰Finally if you are unsure about a trade, please go to the bbgate forums and initiate an escrow trade, we will always support you with an escrow trade to ensure a safe trade.💰
I hope you all have a great day!🎉
Best wishese❤️
From @flyrc

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
You will never be disappointed with the quality of our precursors! One hundred percent unique
VtHluaPWpN

noimNeb

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
The seller is an unbelievably genuine person and the synthesis process went smoothly with the seller's help! Acknowledgments.

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
Sorry for the late reply, thank you for your feedback, have a nice day my friend

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
Announcement on the inclusion of 46 substances, including bromorphine, in the Supplementary List of Controlled Varieties of Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances not in Pharmaceutical Format
In accordance with the relevant provisions of the Regulations on the Administration of Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances and Measures for the Supervision of Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances in the Non-pharmaceutical Category, the Ministry of Public Security, the State Health Commission and the State Drug Administration have decided to include 46 substances, including buprenorphine, in the Supplementary Catalogue of Controlled Varieties of Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances in the Non-pharmacological Category (for details, please see attached table).

This announcement shall come into force from July 1, 2024 onwards.

Ministry of Public Security National Health and Health Commission State Drug Administration

June 16, 2024
JR7B62FDl0
NaAFhLbrfT
B8EZntKWNX

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
Dear friends❤️:
🍀The International Day Against Drug Abuse June 26th is coming soon, and we have received news that an important meeting will be held in China in July, during which the inspection will become strict, so for safety, we plan to take a break for a period of time (It won't be long. Maybe a week or two. We're not sure yet.) after selling this batch of stock, please make payment in time for the customers who have purchasing plan.
Love you all!❤️❤️

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
0QCAmIGaVo

Dear, friends.❤️
➕Can't wait to tell you the good news: we're back at work! Orders are now being accepted, and just as we did during Chinese new year, we will be shipping orders in the order of payment, with the first shipment expected to go out on July 10th.
💘Thank you for your patience and trust, we will continue to guarantee the quality of the precursors for you! I believe we can work together to become better and better!
💐Best wishes to you and your family, if you have the need to order please contact me in time, early payment and early shipment! Love and Prosperity✨

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
Now available for orders💪

BCKdNuhSp3

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
➕Although the ban does not involve our products, but at present (after 1/7/2024)many other Chinese suppliers still in the illegal transportation and sale of products on the ban list, resulting in almost all products will be sent to the Chinese Customs laboratory to test, in addition to the period of July 15 and July 18, the Chinese government for the convening of high-level meeting, usually during the meeting inspection will become strict, in order not to draw attention ,for the safety , the shipment may need to be delayed to the 18th of July (including the ingredients), please do not worry about it, to ensure absolute safety is the prerequisite for long-term cooperation with us, I wish you all a happy weekend!💐💐