Extra Phone and SIM Card?

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I have an old phone with the sim still in it, I think it's a micro.

Wondering if anyone knows of any guides or sites with suggestions on ways I can use it?

I assume a second number would be very valuable to have but no clue how to proceed..

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Was it a phone already tied to your name through a cellular provider? IDK for sure but I think that could be risky as a burner

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
It was actually a work phone that was never returned.. The only info on it ever was from someone in the houses' past job.. It is an iphone too unfortunately does that render this conversation obsolete?

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
If its tired to someone else thats good. I dont know enough about apple to tell you if its a risk simply because of that. I would assume it would still track you and record your data. If it was me I would sell that and buy a trac phone for business

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
So just a trac phone from walmart with cash. Then just buy minutes as well. Just dont use a card with your identity tied to it. I dont know where to get a burner with btc, but I'm sure there is a store out there that would give you the option to use btc. There used to be an app called purse that would let you buy stuff off Amazon by having another person who wanted crypto do the purchase for you. Idk if there is an alternative out there

HustlerFox

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Paying in cash it's best way. Just buy a google pixel phone and run graphene os on it, burner phone can be dangerous. AND LITERRALY DON'T EVEN THINK OF USING THAT PHONE AND THAT SIM (ios it's literraly shit for these type of things). Do yourself a favour and read the DNM bible or start digging into the dread's opsec section.

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I was trying to find a working link for the DN bible and vendor bible on dread but none of them were working when i checked. Do you have a link?

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Yes please I would like them downloaded! Kinda glad I can't use iphone, I got so sick of them

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Bear with me. I am trying to find a working link. I will try to make a post when I find one

HustlerFox

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
@miner21 @KurtV989 i had found a working link a long time ago but now i've lost it, maybe pigmalion can have one, try to ask him on dread

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I just saw other people looking for it too on a Reddit post lol

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I will dig around. It has its own sub on dread but the link is down