Diclofenac sodium and drugs

Dr. X

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hello. I have questions to all the medical professionals. Im currently in prescribed a Diclofenac sodium by a doctor and the prescription said that i cant drink alcohol while using it and wanted to know what else cant I use it with. I will go to party with mu friends in three days and was thinking about using cocaine or amphetamines such as Adderall or Meth bcs. Is it good idea or i shouldn't combine it with it and just stop using the medication about one day? It is prescribed to for a medical condition including "water" in my knees, infection i got for 3 years now that got my every joints in pain.

Paracelsus

Addictionist
Reaction score
Greetings!
Combining Diclofenac with a central nervous system stimulants generally does not have major direct interactions. However, several factors should be considered:

1. Individual Health Conditions: Both medications can increase blood pressure. If you have hypertension or cardiovascular issues, combining them might exacerbate these conditions.

2. Side Effects: Diclofenac can cause gastrointestinal issues, while stimulants can cause appetite loss, anxiety, and insomnia. Combining them may increase the likelihood or severity of these side effects.

3. Liver and Kidney Function: Diclofenac is metabolized in the liver and excreted by the kidneys. Adderall can affect liver enzyme activity and kidney function. If you have any liver or kidney issues, combining these drugs may cause troubles.

4. Dosage and Duration: The risk of adverse effects can depend on the dosage and duration of use for both medications. High doses or prolonged use of either can increase the risk of complications.

While there is no major direct interaction between Diclofenac and stimulants, their combined use should be approached with caution.

Dr. X

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Okay so the main problem should be my liver bcs from the blood results I found out(on my own knowledge) my liver is fighting with some infection bcs my leukocytes are more than normal and so on. My last question is should i just not do anything and just have a normal day with my friends or is a option to stop the medication for one day and if i feel pain to use other medication that ik doesn't fight the infection but just helps with the pain and can be used with amphetamine or alcohol?

Paracelsus

Addictionist
Reaction score
Given all the input data, I would skip the party this time to finish the course of treatment, overcome a possible infection and be in shape for the next time to have a good time. However, in the end, no one but you can make a choice. The main thing is to understand its consequences and accept your role in their onset.