• Forumun Türkçe bölümüne hoş geldiniz, kişilerinizi (Jabber, Telegram, Signal, vb.) göndermenin kalıcı bir yasakla sonuçlanacağını unutmayın! Emanet hesabı kullanmadan bir şey almaya veya satmaya karar verirseniz ve para kaybederseniz, size yardımcı olamayacağız.

BMK 5449 to Turkey

lalalander

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Has anyone living in Turkey bought BMK 5449 from a Chinese supplier?

It is not a specifically controlled substance. But I still want to be sure because I don't want to get in trouble.

I spoke to Chinese sellers who claimed to have shipped to Turkey before. Some of them said that Turkish customs are very strict, while others shared images of cargo information showing that mail they had previously sent to Turkey had been delivered.

I'm open to any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

rosechem

Buying through escrow
New seller
Reaction score
Deals
while others shared images of cargo information
lalalanderChemicals include regular chemicals and hazardous chemicals. I think this tracking number information may not be BMK 5449-12-7, but other regular chemical courier information. As a seller, we need to find a logistics company to deliver the goods to us. In order to reach a cooperation agreement, they will also say that they can deliver the goods, there is no problem with customs clearance, and so on 😅 .

Mona857

Buying through escrow
New seller
Reaction score
Deals
It is not easy to ship precursors from China to Turkey. The probability of the package passing customs is about 70%. And the weight of the package is required to be less than 2kg.

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect