• Vitajte v slovenskej časti fóra. Pamätajte, že publikácia kontaktov (Jabber, Telegram, Signal a ďalšie) spôsobí trvalý zákaz! Ak sa rozhodnete kupovať alebo predávať bez použitia väzby a strate peniaze, nebudeme vám môcť pomôcť.

Event Local drug market research - Pomoc

BennyBlanco

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Zdravim chcel som prispiet do komunity ze by som napisal nieco malo o Slovensku a o tom ako to tu funguje. Potreboval by som vsak pomoc s niektorymi otazkami.
Ak niekto vie poradit pomoct budem rad.

2.1 A list compilation of local online sellers and traffic on their websites

2.2 Popular marketplaces in your country and analysis of their sites/traffic:

4.A comprehensive list of thematic and near-thematic websites/Telegram groups, or channels/communities in Discord, or any other social networks covering news related to drug use and drug business in your country

Ladas

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hi could you advise how to do this

BennyBlanco

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
How to what ? What do you mean?

BennyBlanco

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I don't understand why you are asking this question here as this is a question completely outside the scope of this post. But I wrote you back in a private message.

filipian67

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇸🇰
Reaction score
If you want to be an analyst for bbg, you need to know something about it, not just sign up and then have us do it for you ....

BennyBlanco

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Ty orko. And I can't ask?

filipian67

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇸🇰
Reaction score
When you apply for a job, do you also ask other people how you're supposed to do it ?

Do you know anything other than insults ?

P.S. And your seriousness could also be debated.... First you write me that you want something and then you play dead bug....

BennyBlanco

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Obviously you don't get it so I'll try to explain it to you. This is not a job to do something for this community. Nobody in the world knows everything, so it is normal and natural to ask if someone can help. I couldn't quite process 3 questions because I don't know about all the Slovak sites etc., and I only asked 3 questions, so I didn't want anyone to do it all for me.The point was that who wants to help, let him help, who doesn't want to help, let him not help. In other "national" groups you can come across completely similar questions built exactly to this "Survey". There is no doubt about my seriousness. Anyway, I certainly don't want to argue here because it is embarrassing and unserious and I apologize to you for my overreaction, I admit. But if you have a problem or still want to tell me something, please write me a private message.