• Vitajte v slovenskej časti fóra. Pamätajte, že publikácia kontaktov (Jabber, Telegram, Signal a ďalšie) spôsobí trvalý zákaz! Ak sa rozhodnete kupovať alebo predávať bez použitia väzby a strate peniaze, nebudeme vám môcť pomôcť.

Methamphetamine Ephedrine a pseudoephedrine

Methamphetamine

filipian67

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇸🇰
Reaction score
Here you can share your knowledge on how to extract ephedrine and pseudoephedrine or where to get it

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
There are extraction teks in the pinned posts of the phenylethylamines forum. How to get it is you get it

primitiveintelectual

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
moj experiment
http://bbzzzsvqcrqtki6umym6itiixfhni37ybtt7mkbjyxn2pgllzxf2qgyd.onion/threads/whitemeth.978/

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
F3Yxvrd905

View previous replies…

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
It is to birch. Recrystallize in ipa ... I'm freezing with nitrogen, hence the face of the dish

primitiveintelectual

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
birch reaction I don't have very much study why did you choose this way ? so what is the difference between the classic RP/I and birch reduction? is the quality and quantity higher?

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
The Czech way is not bad but I mind those by-products , unreacted dogs and low yield . But it all depends on the purity of the dogs. But birch is a different coffee.

primitiveintelectual

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
and how is nitrogen freezing ?

megatresk

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I think you have a pressure cooker, and you freeze it in that

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Nitrogen at atmospheric pressure can be maintained as a liquid in a cryogenic vessel......

Last edited:

primitiveintelectual

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
By megatresk
I think you have a pressure cooker, and you freeze it in that

I don't know, I've studied quite a bit about methamphetamine syntheses, but I haven't come across nitrogen freezing anywhere.

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
,,I have studied quite a lot of " quite a lot of what ??? How much experience do you have and what have you managed to synthesize. It's all about innovation ..... How to make your life easier and faster 😲😉

megatresk

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
instead of getting ahead of the game with deaddrops, we have someone to do it, because if no one is up to it, we can shuffle our feet...:cool::cool:

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Don't be impatient everything will just need to be punctual.

primitiveintelectual

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I think the nitrogen frosting is done with dry ice and acetone, so this combination actually releases nitrogen which should quickly cool the solution in which the meth hcl is dissolved and create nice clean crystals, I'm not sure if that's how it's supposed to work but it's interesting, I'd have to try it, I haven't heard of it anywhere but I noticed that a vendor on this forum probably uses something like that.

Last edited:

primitiveintelectual

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I can't reply to individual comments so I have to megatresk like this as far as these deadrops are concerned so first we have to have the goods so we can solve the deaddrop but we are on the right track because I also have the impression that soon maserko will come with his own product I'm curious and looking forward to finally someone will start it here

megatresk

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I'm FOR... just suggesting how, if I think of a better way I'll write it.. we're looking for a way to make it work, not a way not to make it work

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Looking for, finding, inventing..... How about contacting our gurus at BB.expert to find out the answers to your questions. Max. Friendliness on their part in all things.....

megatresk

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I am looking forward to,,,, and could send something to the trash

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
But I'll disappoint you but rather offer cooperation to two reasonable . The whole thing will be built on the idea of BB so no personal contact just exchange knowledge buy together chemists and other stuff (because of the price). So right away I am making an offer for a 1kg ephedrine stack . More via signal or proton