• Bienvenido a la parte española del foro. ¡Recuerda que publicar tus contactos (Jabber, Telegram, Signal, etc.) resultará en un baneo permanente! Si decides comprar o vender algo sin usar una cuenta escrow y pierdes dinero, no podremos ayudarte.

Almeria Colleagues from Spain, introduce yourself !!!!

ireshop

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇪🇸
Reaction score
What would this lab be without the scientists?

Your experiences, knowledge and questions are the essential ingredients that give life to our community. So I invite you to introduce yourselves.

There is no need to unravel the mystery of your identities with precise details; what we value here is your passion for chemistry, your concerns and your willingness to contribute. Imagine you are adding a reagent to a mixture: you don't need to reveal its exact formula, but describe what you expect it to contribute to the reaction.

In my case, I am from the south and have been a botany enthusiast for years, and I recently switched to organic chemistry to spread more love among my acquaintances.

ketamineleader

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
hello!!! the south of spain i like very much! especially Marbella, estepona, la linea de la conception, it is rich area full of crazy people like me ahahah i have many good memories, now i am in a metropolis in spain one of the two ahah i am not spanish i do not speak good but i understand almost everything! i am here because it is one of the few forums that i consider reliable, to increase sales and also knowledge

are you studying organic chemistry starting from 0 or do you already know something?

ciaoo

ireshop

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇪🇸
Reaction score
Hi mate, always a pleasure to have more interested parties in Spain.

I have some understanding and notions of organic chemistry, and I'm building up my own lab little by little, I hope to be able to upload some nice pictures of my creations soon.

BuBu

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
hello from the north of spain

i have a background in physics and now i'm trying this chemistry thing that has always interested me, hopefully i can make some money out of it....

the only thing I usually cook is dmt, there is nothing easier. now I want to try new things.

best regards

ireshop

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇪🇸
Reaction score
Best of luck and all the best with your hobby.

ireshop

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇪🇸
Reaction score
Share with everyone in the thread your formula for DMT, and if you want to detail it step-by-step

BuBu

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I said cook dmt but it is more of an extraction, here it is:

EXTRACTION OF DMT FROM MIMOSA HOSTILIS ROOT

MATERIALS

- Glass bottle with lid

- Large pot

- Funnel

- Pyrex-type glass tray

- Syringe

- Thermometer

- 50g mimosa hostilis root (powdered much better )

- 500ml distilled water

- 12.5g sodium hydroxide

- 125ml benzine

PROCEDURE

Add the 500ml of distilled water to the bottle.

Add the 12.5g of sodium hydroxide to the bottle a little at a time.

Stir until all the sodium hydroxide is dissolved.

Add the 50g of mimosa and shake well. Leave to stand for at least 4 hours.

Add the 125ml of benzine. Two layers will form: the benzine on top and the mimosa on the bottom.

Now we make a bain-marie. Immerse the bottle in the pan of water and heat until the water temperature is between 40 and 50 degrees Celsius. NEVER TO EXCEED 60 DEGREES CELSIUS

During the process, the bottle must be opened periodically to release the pressure. This process lasts 4 hours. During this period the dmt is solubilised in the benzine.

Let it cool down and remove the benzine with the syringe to the glass tray.

Once we have all the benzine in the tray, we cover it and put it in the freezer for 3 to 5 days. Once the days have passed, remove the benzine and take the dmt crystals.

ireshop

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇪🇸
Reaction score
Great contribution, upload images if you have any to give it more FLOW

BuBu

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I don't have any images (the thing is in the freezer now 😅), but next time I'll add some images.
I also have a pdf guide to make a more professional extraction and that would increase the production a lot...

ireshop

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇪🇸
Reaction score
It's great, it's always good to share everything with the community, we are few Spanish but we can be many more.

Que!

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Greetings fellow countrymen.
Spanish émigré and chemistry aficionado.
From the south like Op.

ireshop

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇪🇸
Reaction score
Always a pleasure to have more colleagues

ireshop

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇪🇸
Reaction score
Always at your service

Stashman69

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇪🇸
Reaction score
Hello friends. New to the forum ! Has anyone bought PMK from one of the sellers!

DieYoung

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Anyone with experience in shipping 100g of marijuana?

tatoo

Don't buy from me
Language
🇪🇸
Reaction score
Hello colleagues, I am relatively new here. I have been looking for a long time to find out how and where to buy quality speed.
I have tried in the markets but I have only found of very poor quality, that is when it was not scam.
mersi greetings to all

ireshop

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇪🇸
Reaction score
Of course, the forum has everything you need.

MojinoSurespot

Don't buy from me
Language
🇪🇸
Reaction score
Hola paisanos,

I'm from the south, but I live in the north for work. I am new to the forum, although I had another account which I lost. I don't have much experience in chemistry, but I am very interested in learning more. I bought in its good years from eBay several kilos of P2NP and have been struggling with it for quite some time until I finally managed to get some out. Hopefully I can learn a lot from you all and, in time, also be able to contribute something to the discussions.

Greetings to you all!