IM LOOKING TO BUY

Calikilo

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I'm looking to purchase lab equipment. can someone make that happen for me or at least point me in the right direction. please and thank you

BoonDock

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Everything you need is on Amazon. Depending on what and how much your making will depend on the type of equipment you need. But ebay and amazon has everything you need.

serialz

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Amazon, eBay and also Aliexpress.

Aliexpress really has quality material with very low prices. Their packaging is very well done.
Tested and approved by me by distilling sulfuric acid for example!

nulltheunknown23

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I'm looking to purchase lab equipment. can someone make that happen for me or at least point me in the right direction. please and thank you
Calikilowell we have lab equipment here for sale on the website as well as you can buy from other markets as well like serialz said as well as it depends on what scale you go for are you like large scale small scale or what if you just started go low scale so you don't blow yourself up

KokosDreams

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Amazon, eBay and also Aliexpress.

Aliexpress really has quality material with very low prices. Their packaging is very well done.
Tested and approved by me by distilling sulfuric acid for example!
serialz
What do you think of Rotavaps and Batch Reactors from Alibaba?

KokosDreams

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Yes, without any problems.

You should always read the customer feedback if you don't know the shop that sells on Alibaba. (Store score)
serialz
I am looking at the company Shanghai Yuanhuai Industrial Co., Ltd. if you know about them.

They have 17 ratings on their store with 4.9/5 stars.

Thanks for your feedback, I feel like many US vendors are just retailers of chinese machines when it comes to Rotavaps & Batch Reactors, so it might be worth it to look into the chinese coompanies selling them

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect